This is the second version of the patch I created, before I realized the patch company had edited my original so it would pass their licensing department. There’s no blatant Star Wars stuff going on here, but it is based off of an image from The Last Jedi of 3 Star Destroyers in orbit around a planet. I also discovered that the patch company set limits on numbers of colors, and exceeding that limit lead to significant cost increases per color, per patch. The limit was ten, and this design (including shadows and highlights, as those are different colors of each local color) was in the 20s, I think. So in the end, it’s good this one didn’t get used. Had I been aware of the color restrictions, I would have designed around them to begin with.